The School of Agriculture, Fisheries and Human Sciences has a dedicated librarian to assist students, faculty, and staff. Examples of services we provide are:
• Personal research assistance in person, email, phone, or chat
• Consultations on assignments that require students to conduct research and use information resources. Instructors are encouraged to combine library instruction with a research assignment.
• Customized library/research instruction for specific courses - Faculty are encouraged to schedule course-specific library instruction.
• Customized course specific Research Guides
• Scholarly communications support with such things as articulating research impact, selecting open access journals, and assistance with the institutional repository
• Purchasing support materials including books, videos, and journals.