Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
The School of Agriculture, Fisheries and Human Sciences has a dedicated librarian to assist students, faculty, and staff. Examples of services we provide are:
• Personal research assistance in person, email, phone, or chat
• Consultations on assignments that require students to conduct research and use information resources. Instructors are encouraged to combine library instruction with a research assignment.
• Customized library/research instruction for specific courses - Faculty are encouraged to schedule course-specific library instruction.
• Customized course specific Research Guides
• Scholarly communications support with such things as articulating research impact, selecting open access journals, and assistance with the institutional repository
• Purchasing support materials including books, videos, and journals.
About Our Center
Aquaculture/Fisheries - "Center of Excellence"
Welcome to the Aquaculture/Fisheries (AQFI) Center at the University of Arkansas at Pine Bluff (UAPB). The Center of Excellence was created in 1988 to combine resident instruction, research, and extension responsibilities into one comprehensive unit. Our faculty, staff and students work together, across disciplines and functions to offer research-based scientific solutions to make a difference in Arkansas and throughout the U.S.
Library Liaison- School of Agriculture and Fisheries
Need help finding information on a topic, planning a research strategy, or getting oriented with our services and resources? We can help! Please fill in the information click submit to Chat with a librarian.
Grants and Loans
FSA loans can be used to purchase land, livestock, equipment, feed, seed, and supplies. Loans can also be used to construct buildings or make farm improvements